Cryptoart - Bitcoin Obituaries
|Maker||Cryptoart (Alix Branwyn)|
|Material||Hahnemühle museum quality paper with archival inks|
|Size (Quantity)||8.5″ x 11″ (30)
18″ x 24″ (7)
24″ x 30″ (3)
Bitcoin has “died” hundreds of times. Bitcoin has been called a scam, a con, a ponzi, a pyramid, too inefficient, and too volatile. On top of all the FUD, critics have cheered that if Bitcoin becomes too popular, governments will attack it. Yet for some reason, adoption, usage and the price continue to grow. Bitcoin, the honey badger of money, lives and has thrived under constant attack. That’s because, it’s a concept that recognizes the inalienable right to store and transact value. Attack it, and it will use code and math to fork into something better and stronger! 99Bitcoins maintains a growing list of Bitcoin’s obituaries.
- Artist: Alix Branwyn
- Title: Bitcoin Obituaries
- Currency: Bitcoin
- Edition count: 40 (30 small, 7 medium, 3 large).
- Limited edition giclée. Once sold out, not more will be printed.
- Published on Hahnemühle museum quality paper with archival inks
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Cryptoart is hand assembled, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.